Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Do diddly da do do da DOOOOO!!! That was me blowing my own trumpet. Annual vocal competitions last weekend and I came away with three first placings, two seconds, a second equal, two thirds and a highly commended, not to mention $400 in prize money. Not bad for a weekend's work. I did one aria in character - here's me in my 'Musetta' costume...
We are in the process of toilet-training Tyler. He is great at daycare, dry all day and happily having potty-time. But at home it's a different story. We can ask every 5 minutes if he'd like to go and he insists firmly that he has 'No wees or poos!' and then a minute or two later wet himself. The only time he will happily go to the toilet is before his bath where does the full stand-up thing. We can't figure out why he's like this, so until we do, I guess we'll be doing extra washing.


No comments: